Breaking News: TikTok Star Jackline Mensah Nearly Lost Her Life As Fire Guts Her House While In The Bathroom (+video)

0
391

Ghanaian TikTok Star Jackline Mensah has in a new development experienced a fire outbreak at her residence.

According to reports, Jackline was at the bathroom at the moment of the fire outbreak hit her room and was successfully able to escape the the outbreak.

ADVERTISEMENT

In the video, Jackline Mensah was captured fully covered in ashes of her burnt belongings while approximately 90% of the things in her room have been razed down by the fire according to the video.